Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a
Financial Operations - Business Analyst (M/F)
S/he will execute key processes of various complexities, ensuring the overall quality of the unit’s output, such as:
- Analyse, coordinate and write business cases on NOW (Front-to-Back Instructions system) projects of variable complexity in the area of lending operations.
- Provide business support and monitor the NOW mailbox in order to solve any issues reported by the final users.
- Register change requests in the System (SmartIT and JIRA), specify the detailed requirements, follow-up and inform the final users when the solution is delivered.
- Execute User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet objectives.
- Promote Web portal (ClientConnect) to Bank’s clients.
- Provide business support to Banks’s clients already connected to ClientConnect application, as contact point for the Back-Office Lending Divisions.
- Professional experience acquired in a financial institution in Front-, Middle- or Back-Office, or as business consultant in Banking/Finance area.
- Relevant experience as Business analyst
- Proven knowledge of financial instruments (such as Loan, Equity/Fund, Guarantee) and the relevant business processes (such as post-disbursement event processing)
- Knowledge of project management principles, methods and practices
- Skilled in computer sciences (Expert EXCEL user, knowledge of SQL and of VBA or another programming language) would be considered as advantage.
This is an opportunity for a long term temporary contractRef : 4h57v27mvx