Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Leudelange, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an
IT support & administration Officer Fr-En (M/F)
You will have to assume following responsibilities:
IT activities (50%)
- Support Technology department with the deployment, administration, operations, support & maintenance of IT components (e.g. firewalls, routers, switches, Microsoft Windows and Linux servers, workstations and laptops, as well as virtualized environments).
- Manage security and technical weaknesses, and handle them in a timely manner and in accordance to decisions taken by management.
- Manage changes, projects, incidents and problems, including troubleshooting, user access requests, configuration, backups and testing activities.
- Design of new architectures, as well as improvement of existing ones.
- Update on a regular basis assets inventory to ensure the adequacy of listed IT components.
Support activities (Levels 1 and 2 - business applications) (30%)
- Manage incoming requests via email or phone.
- Handle unexpected events in a timely manner in order to address customer needs and to meet a high level of customer satisfaction.
Support activities require to be on-call outside of office hours.
DevOps activities (20%)
- Provide support on IT projects and assistance to developers by implementing DevOps practices.
- Automate deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructures.
- Maintain the documentation specific to the deployment, administration, operations, support and maintenance of infrastructures, and ensure it is up-to-date.
Technical skills and education
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience within IT activities.
- Hold a BAC+2 degree or relevant diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study or equivalent work experience;
- A good knowledge in or willingness to learn:
- Firewalls, routers and switches (e.g. Tcpip, Dns, Ntp).
- Microsoft Windows and Linux OS.
- Virtualization technologies.
- DevOps (e.g Ansible, CI/CD).
- Be fluent in French and English. Dutch will be an considered as an asset.
- Being proactive, polyvalent and very well organized.
- Have the ability to solve issues and take decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand complex topics and to simplify them for the audience.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Act collaboratively with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity.