Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
Provide operational support to front office teams through updating databases, assisting in production of internal reports, supporting valuation and monitoring processes as well as providing other specialized support to front office as needed.
The current scope of projects includes investment funds financed through own resources and third party mandates. The jobholder will be required to work on these projects simultaneously.
Under the supervision of the manager and the guidance of the more experienced colleagues:
- Provide support in the preparation of instructions for registration of distributions for equity type of operations: identify a transaction type (return of capital, dividends) and specific features (recallable, netting);
- Perform quarterly updates of Fund Reporting System based on external reports: underlying projects, investors, fund’s NAV, etc.;
- Support the preparation of internal reviews of equity-type products: quarterly valuations;
- Assist on the production of both regular and ad hoc portfolio reports and compile financial and other information, according to needs and deadlines.
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (economics, accounting, legal, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience at senior support level, preferably in middle/back office function.
- Knowledge of the features of equity-type products would be an advantage
- Experience in handling legal documentation
- Proficiency in using the IT applications supporting lending operations (Serapis, GED) and their reporting tools (Business Objects)
- Excellent knowledge of English. Working knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity to start around the beginning of May for a long-term temp contract (2 months + several extensions)Ref : g4vtn2f5cn