Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an:
Operational Assistant English-Italian (M/F)
Provide operational support to loan officers in various phases of the lending process and ensure overall coordination and monitoring of special post-approval and/or post-signature events. This may include a/o monitoring of contractually defined deadlines, collateral or pricing aspects, business plan implementation and provision tailor made reporting, in order to contribute to the efficiency and performance of the activity of the four Divisions and the MA Department as whole.
- Monitor projects and contractual deadlines (e.g. signature, disbursement, allocation deadlines) and take necessary action to alert and extend these deadlines if required;
- Co-operate closely with responsible loan officers to get information related to special post-approval or post-signature events;
- Contribute to the notes for amendments, waivers and restructuring;
- Assist with the management of the stock of undisbursed or to be approved/signed loans;
- Monitor loans collateral status (e.g. assignments of rights, guarantee extensions etc.) in order to ensure conformity with contractually agreed requirements and take necessary actions in cooperation with loan officers responsible for individual projects;
- Check periodical reports on assigned claims and inform management thereof in order to ensure that contractually agreed quality of assigned claims and agreed cover ratios are respected;
- Maintain relationship with customers and/or intermediary institutions to get mandatory information needed to perform monitoring tasks or otherwise required under the Finance Contract;
- Ensure quality control of documents, conformity with procedures, and respect of deadlines.
- Serve as a point of contact between Divisions in the Department and provide information on status of the operations;
- Prepare and maintain regular and reliable reports on the Department's activities, both in a standard format (in line with other Ops Departments) and in response to tailor-made requests, in order to contribute to the reporting needs of the Department;
- Provide management information on the Department’s Business Plan performance for the year;
- Prepare research on specific matters in support of operations, setting up queries, producing statistics.
- Perform quality control for data input in the loans databases;
- Liaise with colleagues from reporting team on various reporting matters and coordinate the Department’s database input in order to be aligned with agreed objectives.
- In cooperation with other team members and loan officers provide assistance to client queries, reinforcing the client support role of the team;
- Together with other colleagues in the team manage IMP Unit shared mailbox and ensure smooth everyday handling of mails received incl. a/o responding to certain queries, forwarding e-mails and proper filing;
- Identify and initiate improvements and developments of existing methods and processes; in order to streamline administrative procedures to enhance work organisation and effectiveness;
- Participate in other tasks, replace other Division Assistants upon request also with regard to administrative support to ensure back-up and business continuity.
- Certified secondary-level education, ideally with complementary studies in a business related field
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience, preferably in an operational area
- Strong numerical skills required
- Notions of legal documentation
- Very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Italian is required. A good knowledge of French and/or knowledge of other EU language would be considered an advantage