SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Dot Net Developer to join our company.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will participate in the Software Development lifecycle of a project on client premises or from our DevOps center in Bertrange.
You will do more than just sling code and you will engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle at all stages including:
- Analysis & Backlog definition;
- Solution design;
- Follow Agile development best practices as well as DevOps enabling practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Follow security best practises such as OWASP;
- Responsible for working closely with the product owner to create software that meet the business needs;
- Be able to think through business use cases;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
- Experience in building applications using Microsoft .NET technology;
- Experience in C# Development;
- Experience in Web services development using WCF, Web API, REST, or equivalent;
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as SCRUM;
- Experience in DevOps tooling (CI/CD pipelines);
- Experience in a modern UI development framework such as Angular or ReactJS would be an asset;
- Experience with Azure would be an asset;
- Experience in a modern hybrid-native mobile development framework such as react-native or Xamarin would be an asset;
- Any certification in Microsoft .Net would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
3+ years university degree in IT and 3 to 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
Candidate must be willing to undergo a security clearance procedure as this position might require holding security clearance.
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
VALUE IN THE MAKING
At Sogeti, we know how to get the best value from technology – it’s our passion. We work closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology. We mobilize expert teams that create custom solutions from existing and emerging technology to deliver viable outcomes at speed. We call this “Value in the making”.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 10 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
Be bold and Get the future you want!