SOGETI is looking for a Performance Tester to join our company.
As part of the Testing department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
You will be part of a key team of professionals, supporting full lifecycle operations for our customers. Joining SOGETI means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Based on the Performance test report, the provider will be able to validate if the performance test results meet the performance requirements and provide recommendations on performance improvements.
- Identification of the expected performance acceptance criteria and support in performance requirements definition (if applicable);
- Planning performance tests included in the defined Test strategy with different workload scenarios;
- Test environment configuration;
- Test design;
- Test execution and analyze the result by supporting development team in investigation;
- Performance analysis report generation with all performance attributes such as response time, load policy and comparison between different test execution phases;
- Retesting if any performance issues are fixed.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Significant experience with the following testing tools : HP/Microfocus Loadrunner, Neoload, Gatling, JMeter.
- Proven experience with one of the following profiling/monitoring tools : Dynatrace, Introscope, Kibana/Elastic Search.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have excellent communicative skills;
- To be proactive;
- To be able to write clearly and speak authoritatively at different levels of technicality, depending on the kind of audience (business leaders or technical operators);
- To be Customer oriented;
- To be Fluent in English AND French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and + 3 years of professional experience in Performance Testing; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications).
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
VALUE IN THE MAKING
At Sogeti, we know how to get the best value from technology – it’s our passion. We work closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology. We mobilize expert teams that create custom solutions from existing and emerging technology to deliver viable outcomes at speed. We call this “Value in the making”.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 10 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
Be bold and Get the future you want!