Map out your next move by joining our team as a Security Officer!
If you have good knowledge in IT Security, vulnerabilities, incident management and SIEM configuration then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
SOGETI is looking for a Security Officer to join its Client based in Luxembourg, in the financial sector. As a key member of this human-size team, you will work closely with the Risk Manager, in a friendly work environment right next to the town with all amenities (shops, restaurants & public transport).
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
Be dedicated to the cyber security of a major player in the financial sector:
- Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of designated areas;
- Setup and launch vulnerability scans;
- Be in charge of the certificate management;
- Contribute to SIEM configuration and analysis;
- Analyze Cybersecurity alarm/event, determine relevancy and urgency;
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents;
- Install, deploy and configure servers and/or security tools;
- Digital forensics analysis. Perform investigations of what exactly transpired;
- Supervision and monitoring of penetration tests;
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation and procedure.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- 2 + years of technical experience in Information Security, System Administration, or Network;
- Knowledge of:
- Security framework: NIST, COBIT, SANS;
- SIEM solution;
- Vulnerabilities management tool: Qualys;
- System: Linux/ Window;
- Network: TCP/IP, security, …;
- Scripting: Python, PowerShell
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 2 years of professional experience, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Sogeti/Capgemini what it means you?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
And Sogeti Luxembourg?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also, an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers;
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
Why joining us?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- Sympass card;
- Shareholding offer exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonuses;
- Personalized training and career monitoring plan;
- Participation in tech conferences.
So, ready for the challenge?