We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Business Analyst !
By becoming part of the team of our DIGITAL department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
Business Analyst is responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects. The role demonstrates advanced knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals. The role is responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support - for changes to Business Areas and Technology.
Business Analysis Planning
- Perform requirements stakeholder analysis to identify impacted or influencing groups and stakeholder requirements responsibilities;
- Develop plans and accurate estimates for completion of requirements, continuously improving the level of detail and accuracy of estimates;
- Manage risks, assumptions and constraints for requirements, and communicate to appropriate parties;
- Define the business analysis approach including tasks and deliverables based on the project and delivery methodology;
- Lead requirements prioritization and leverage techniques to drive out business priorities;
Requirements Analysis and Documentation
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with large and diverse business stakeholder groups to drive requirements discovery, analysis, and review;
- Apply advanced elicitation techniques to work with different types of stakeholder groups;
- Analyze and document scope of the business solution using enterprise-standard requirements methodology;
- Analyze and document detailed business and system solution requirements using enterprise standard requirements methodology;
- Verify requirements for quality and validate requirements with the impacted stakeholders;
- Build and maintain a repository of reusable requirements documentation to support future initiatives, following the enterprise standards;
- Provide consulting services to business stakeholders such as:
- Assist in developing evaluation criteria of 3rd party vendors;
- Assist in evaluation of 3rd party vendor solutions and requirements;
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to ensure that the vendor requirements documentation:
- Adheres to standards and/or structured and consumable by the project team;
- Provides coverage of the scope requirements;
- Integrates into requirements repositories for future reference and re-use.
Requirements Management and Support
- Prepare requirements for review applying various communication techniques and lead requirements walkthrough and sign off sessions;
- Apply advanced coverage analysis techniques to ensure relationship between scope, detailed requirements, and testing through to implementation;
- Communicate the impact of changes through cost-benefit analysis taking into consideration time, effort, and business priorities;
- Resolve conflicts/issues on behalf of BA team and escalate as required;
- Support QA in development of the Functional System test cases;
- Validate that Functional System test plan and test cases have full coverage of the critical requirements;
- Support Design and Development activities by providing requirements clarifications;
- Support UAT and PIV activities including planning, defect triage, and root-cause analysis for requirements-related issues;
- Support the development of the end-user documentation and training.
Leadership and Relationship Management
- Provide guidance and support to build the capabilities of the junior BAs;
- Support the consistency of standards and adherence to enterprise requirements methodology within own BA team;
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members and stakeholders;
- Establish an environment of cooperation, collaboration, and teamwork among colleagues, business groups and Technology;
- Enhance skills and build.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have strong communication skills (written & verbal);
- To be creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities;
- To be dynamic, flexible and well organized;
- To be able to interact with a plurality of stakeholders;
- To have a fluency in French and English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
Ideally 3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing, innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world, Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.