SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Business Analyst Transact to join our company.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. You will do more than just sling code and you will engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects. At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
To act as a Business analyst with ability to efficiently interact and inculcate confidence in higher management and team members.
- To participate in Discovery phase and Process led workshops to understand the 3rd party application functionality and integration requirements;
- To conduct process mapping workshops to develop E2E target process document;
- To develop current state and target state functional view of the processes;
- To understand integration functional requirement and suggest different mode of integration like file based, API etc;
- To provide functional support to interface team for API/Integration related developments/customizations;
- To identify product / systems touch points and develop Source to Target mapping sheet’s.
Skills & Requirements
- Good understanding of banking systems with exposure to integration with 3rd party systems;
- To have detailed knowledge in T24 product architecture and components like Enquiries, Versions, Templates, OFS, Multi-threading, browser, COB, Multi company, Customer, Account, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Limit, Collateral;
- Knowledge on Integration Framework, Process Workflow, Web-services, etc. will be an added advantage;
- Good understanding of the Retail banking and lending domain processes;
- To have French and English good communication (Oral / Written);
- Working knowledge of the technical aspects like API, Microservices, API calls in the past is a must;
- To be able to participate in solution design stream and design the target mapping structure.
3+ years university degree in IT and 8 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future". Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams. Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 700 employees. Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
We take pride in the diversity of our people who come together to create ideas that will shape the future. We believe that the collaboration of diverse and multi-cultural teams, promotes creativity and innovation, leading to an inclusive culture to the benefit of all.
Our definition of diversity encompasses cultural identity, ethnicity, social origins, sexual orientation, ideologies, working methods, gender identity and disability. To best integrate the value of diversity in our corporate culture, we focus on inclusion to ensure that all employees feel valued and included.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a business imperative at the core of everything we do. Architects of Positive Futures captures our renewed social ambition & three pillars guiding our journey:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Digital Inclusion
- Environmental Sustainability
This is reflected locally in many projects: creation of OUTFront Luxembourg our LGBTQ+ Network, International Women’s Day, donation of laptops toImpalabridge, Sogeti Luxembourg goes green (green energy, zero plastic, recycling & ISO14001 Certification program), protect biodiversity with Natur&ëmwelt, partnership with servethecity Luxembourg … and many other projects to come.
VALUE IN THE MAKING
At Sogeti, we know how to get the best value from technology – it’s our passion. We work closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology. We mobilize expert teams that create custom solutions from existing and emerging technology to deliver viable outcomes at speed. We call this “Value in the making”.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment. Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality. Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France. The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
Be bold and Get the future you want!