Map out your next move by joining our team as a Digital Transformation Project Manager!
Do you have depth knowledge in Digital Transformation? Do you already have an experience in a bank as a Project Manager? Do you want to work on a strategic project link to new solution integration?
If the answer is “yes”, then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
SOGETI is looking for a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join its Client based in Luxembourg, in the banking sector in order to contribute to the success of a strategic digital transformation. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the digital field.
Contribute to the full integration of a new global digital solution:
- Drive several projects at the same time:
- Needs analysis;
- Coordinates actions and teams;
- Communicate with other members of the digital team, IT management and senior business leadership apprised of the risks and threat landscape.;
- Offer recommendations on the best course of action to stay in line with budgets and resources
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
- Be able to manage multiple daily tasks at the same time.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Extensive experience in new solution implementation and Project Management more particularly in the banking sector.
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical, communication skills and an out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also, an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers;
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?