SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Front-end Developer to join our company.
You will be part of a team which interacts with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural and prestigious environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience by sharing technical knowledge with your futures colleagues.
In the context of the development of a social media platform, our client is undergoing a codebase change and moving from the current technology to Angular 8. To succeed this project, we are looking for a determined and passionate Front-end Developer:
- Will be a member of a development team and work closely with all team members to ensure high-quality efficient output while meeting the needs of the project;
- Read, understand, debug products code to find and solve current software problems;
- Develop code using best practices and current software patterns;
- Using customer feedback to improve the client’s UI and UX;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how:
- Experience with Angular, Angular Material and NG Bootstrap;
- Development experience in an agile environment;
- Development experience with the consumption of restful services;
- Development experience of UX/UI interfaces;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- Understanding of key design principles;
- An Experience with responsive and adaptive design;
- To have a positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- To be a communicative and rigourous person;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To have a good command in English, French would be an asset.
4+ years university degree in IT and + 8 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting. In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations. With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers; And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?