Sogeti Luxembourg is searching for his/her future Middleware Engineer.
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- Management and resolution of technical incidents;
- Implementation and management of new data streams;
- Contribution to the general well-being of the platform and its continuous evolution;
- Intervention as a technical referent or as a single point of contact for the various internal or external interlocutors;
- Support or management of technical projects.
_ _And in terms of technical know-how?__
- You are familiar with Linux systems;
- You have solid skills in scripting (e.g : bash, ksh, Perl, python);
- You have good knowledge of transfer protocols and security (e.g : SSL / TLS, OAUTH…);
- You have a good understanding of the data flow governance (automation, monitoring);
- Experience with in the following tools such as : Devops tools ( GIT / ANSIBLE ) / JSON/REST API and API Management Platform / IBM MQ / Websphere Application Server / CFT / + Databases ELK / Container (Docker).
*To succeed in your mission you need: *
- Sense of the responsibilities;
- Well-organized and good sense of planning;
- Autonomous and dynamic ;
- Curious and eager to learn new technologies, you are recognized for your good team spirit;
- Good understanding of Agile methodology;
- You have solid skills in French and English;
- Good understanding of ITIL processes.
Graduated of a diploma in IT, you have - at least - 3 years of experience in an international complex environment.