As part of our growth, we are looking to strengthen our Digital department and we are looking for our future IT Project Manager.
The goal of your efforts is to ensure that all aspects of the client’s technological functions are running smoothly.
- Communicate and enforce current project management standards and best practices
- Ensure that all projects are proceeding according to timelines and budgets, meeting targets and expectations and adhering to established operating parameters; negotiate changes in project resources as necessary.
- Pilot projects of strategic interest
- Formalize project documents (Scoping, Planning, Action plans, Reporting).
- Host Daily, weekly and ad-hoc project meeting with all the teams involved in the work stream.
- Organize work steps and coordinate actions within teams
- Manage and lead the IT commitment.
- Being the business lead, you are responsible for interfacing with most other stakeholders including different entities, ensuring that decisions are made, with an aim to ensure alignment across the various groups
- Ability to make decisions in the face of ambiguity and incomplete information and to understand/communicate these decisions.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 to 3 years of IT Project management experience in the field of IT and Banking sector.
- Proven experience in MS Project, SharePoint and MS Excel.
- Experience in Oracle, BODS/ other ETL tools .
- You have good English communication skills and writing skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to adapt to various interlocutors;
- You are organized, rigorous, methodical and know how to manage priorities.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing migration project, with high value in complex environment.
- Project management certification (PMI, Prince2, Agile)
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting. In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations. With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud. It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers. And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?