SOGETI is looking for our future Java Full Stack Developer to join our company!
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will get to be involved in the full development project life cycle in our client premises.
- To use agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- To act as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues;
- To research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy;
- To be a key contributor in the creation of technical strategy for projects within client IT with the architecture group;
- To identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and re-usability to expedite projects;
- To be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members;
- To be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle;
- To think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team;
- To coach and help develop the team and client technology community.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework;
- Hands-on experience with a client side rendering framework such as Angular (preferred), Ember, Vue.js or React;
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code;
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, infrastructure as code;
- Experience in designing application running in cloud platforms such as PCF, Bluemix, AWS.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have a real passion for software engineering and best practices;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be passionate by technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience;
- To have a fluency in French and a good command in English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
VALUE IN THE MAKING
At Sogeti, we know how to get the best value from technology – it’s our passion. We work closely with clients and partners to take full advantage of the opportunities of technology. We mobilize expert teams that create custom solutions from existing and emerging technology to deliver viable outcomes at speed. We call this “Value in the making”.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 10 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
Be bold and Get the future you want!