SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven and ambitious System Administrator Junior to join our company!
As part of the Infra & Cloud department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be fully integrated in the IT Infra Team.
You will do more than a job and you will engage in some of Luxembourg’s most prestigious client.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- To be involved in the following activities : installing, configuring, and maintaining computers, networks and related hardware and software;
- To provide support for customers by receiving, logging, resolving and/or escalating requests for service;
- To support access control by performing tasks to include user account administration, password resets, account auditing for Windows and Linux/UNIX based systems;
- To provide desk-side support including installation, troubleshooting, and resolving computer and peripheral devices;
- To perform diagnostics of systems issues and maintain documentation.
Skills & Requirements
- 2 years of experience in Linux and/or Windows Operating System;
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts (Basic protocols, Firewalling, VLAN Switching);
- Experience in ticketing tool would be an asset;
- Experience in troubleshooting PCs/Laptops/Tablets, VPN would be an asset;
- Knowledge of ITIL processes would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English and French; German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- Willing to learn and being team player.
2+ years university degree in IT; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing, innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world, Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.