SOGETI is looking for a Middleware Solutions Specialist to join our company.
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Your challenge/your responsibilities:
- Within an international team, you will be in charge of deploying applications by scripting the automatic deployment based on input from the application vendors;
- Planning, installing and configuring the product, implementing applications, setting up distributed queuing, enabling appropriate security, administering and operating a MQ network,
- You will enforce organizational and operational standards, perform basic problem determination and implement clustering and publish/subscribe topologies.
- Also, you will be in charge of delivering the projects in line with project and resource planning (it includes : preparation for new or changed services, execution of all related tasks, completion of all processes, adherence to professional, security and process standards and the related administration for the management of performance of systems and services.)
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- You have at least 5 years’ experience working in large, complex IT environments performing MQ administrator tasks;
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working with MQFTE and MQ-client
- You have a proven track record configuring the product, implementing applications, setting up distributed queuing, enable appropriate security, administer, and operate a queue manager network;
- You have a proven record performing project implementation tasks using the Agile methodology
- Good knowledge of the supported operating systems (AIX, Linux, Windows and z/OS)
- Good understanding of messaging concepts as they relate to IBM WebSphere MQ
- Basic knowledge of operating WebSphere MQ Explorer
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., TCP/IP, SSL, etc), IBM httpserver or Apache httpserver & WAS plugin, but also Tomcat and/or Weblogic administration.
3+ years university degree in IT and ideally 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing, innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world, Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.