Map out your next move by joining our team as a Network Security Engineer!
If you have in-depth knowledge in Fortinet, Checkpoint and F5 then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
SOGETI is looking for a Network Security Engineer to join its Client based in Luxembourg, in the Telecom sector. As a key member of this strategic project you will work closely with the network and security team.
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems;
- Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues;
- Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls;
- Maintaining & troubleshooting network and security systems such as: firewalls, switches, web protection, email security;
- Creating ticket in case of incident and follow-up;
- Operational tasks on network system;
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices;
- Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system;
- Using industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the firm;
- Reporting the security analysis, monitoring findings and incidents;
- Defining and maintaining security policies;
- Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture;
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Through understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols;
- A good command in dealing with:
o Firewalls: Fortinet, Checkpoint;
o Log management: Splunk;
o Load balancer: F5;
o Vulnerability: scanner Nessus.
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
Sogeti/Capgemini what it means you?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations.
With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
And Sogeti Luxembourg?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also, an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers;
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
Why joining us?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- Sympass card;
- Shareholding offer exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonuses;
- Personalized training and career monitoring plan;
- Participation in tech conferences.
So, ready for the challenge?