Publiée le 26/05/2023
Sogeti, part of Capgemini
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.
As part of our growth, we want to encourage our Infrastructure/Cloud department and we are looking for our future Operating Engineer!
The environment :
You will be part of the "Command Center 24/7" team and you will work on various technical expertise projects within international banking institutions.
- To guarantee the SLA of more than a hundred servers and applications in a Windows and Linux environment;
- To be in charge of analyzing, anticipating and succeeding with Supervision/Monitoring solutions allowing the reinforcement, optimization and high availability of the infrastructure.
Skills & Requirements
To succeed in your mission you need :
- To have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function;
- To operate in a Windows and/or Linux environment;
- To have experience with one of the following software: Nagios, Centreon, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana;
- To be flexible and open to on-calls;
- To be rigorous;
- To be fluent in French with a good command in English.
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 2 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Get the future you want, apply now!
* A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)