If you are you ready for the Pentest challenge, have in-depth knowledge in C++ and/ or Java, enjoy breaking legacy and modern applications and exploiting security misconfigurations then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
By joining our security team, you will participate in the improvement of our customer’s maturity in Cybersecurity. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our passionate specialists from our Security Operation Center in various projects related to application security, threat intelligence and incident handling.
- Conduct deep penetration tests of Web applications and source code review;
- Assess client-side applications, tools, web applications, and APIs;
- Be in charge of security audit of hosting platform and or application;
- Perform threat analysis, including identifying critical organization assets and services, relevant threat actors;
- Develop security tools;
- Document security weaknesses;
- Research and propose practical remediation;
- Perform report presentations to clients;
- Support SOC projects regarding threat intelligence and incident handling.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 4 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Experience in testing Web application and APIs;
- Programming skills C++; Java…;
- Security tools like: Wireshark; Nmap; OpenVAS; Nexpose; Metasploit; Nessus; BURP…;
- Relevant experience in Unix/Linux or Windows systems;
- Security related certificates are considered as an asset;
- Ability to write technical report with detailed remediation;
- Ability to present audits results to management;
- OWASP and or OSSTMM are an asset.
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Security Passionate;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Willingness to continually learn;
- Fluent in English (French or German would be an asset).
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future". Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing , innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world , Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams. Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 700 employees. Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
We take pride in the diversity of our people who come together to create ideas that will shape the future. We believe that the collaboration of diverse and multi-cultural teams, promotes creativity and innovation, leading to an inclusive culture to the benefit of all.
Our definition of diversity encompasses cultural identity, ethnicity, social origins, sexual orientation, ideologies, working methods, gender identity and disability. To best integrate the value of diversity in our corporate culture, we focus on inclusion to ensure that all employees feel valued and included.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a business imperative at the core of everything we do. Architects of Positive Futures captures our renewed social ambition & three pillars guiding our journey:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Digital Inclusion
- Environmental Sustainability
This is reflected locally in many projects: creation of OUTFront Luxembourg our LGBTQ+ Network, International Women’s Day, donation of laptops toImpalabridge, Sogeti Luxembourg goes green (green energy, zero plastic, recycling & ISO14001 Certification program), protect biodiversity with Natur&ëmwelt, partnership with servethecity Luxembourg … and many other projects to come.
WE LOVE MAKING THE WORLD SAFER
Our full portfolio of Cybersecurity services combines the expertise of 4,000 experts across the world supported by a global network of Security Operations Centers (SOCs). We help clients build digital trust – transforming security into a source of strength and competitive advantage. Our end-to-end approach includes consulting, compliance, protection, and monitoring services to meet security requirements in virtually every industry and market segment. As a global player, we offer security adapted to each client’s business context, acting as a trusted advisor along their digital transformation journey.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment. Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality. Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France. The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
Be bold and make the world safer with us!