Publiée le 26/05/2023
Sogeti, part of Capgemini
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.
Map out your next move by joining our team as a Security Officer!
If you have good knowledge in IT Security, vulnerabilities, incident management and SIEM configuration then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
SOGETI is looking for a Security Officer to join its Client based in Luxembourg, in the financial sector. As a key member of this human-size team , you will work closely with the Risk Manager, in a friendly work environment right next to the town with all amenities (shops, restaurants & public transport).
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
Be dedicated to the cyber security of a major player in the financial sector:
- Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of designated areas;
- Setup and launch vulnerability scans;
- Be in charge of the certificate management;
- Contribute to SIEM configuration and analysis;
- Analyze Cybersecurity alarm/event, determine relevancy and urgency;
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents;
- Install, deploy and configure servers and/or security tools;
- Digital forensics analysis. Perform investigations of what exactly transpired;
- Supervision and monitoring of penetration tests;
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation and procedure.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- 2 + years of technical experience in Information Security, System Administration, or Network;
- Knowledge of:
- Security framework: NIST, COBIT, SANS;
- SIEM solution;
- Vulnerabilities management tool: Qualys;
- System: Linux/ Window;
- Network: TCP/IP, security, …;
- Scripting: Python, PowerShell.
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 2 years of professional experience, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Get the future you want, apply now!
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)