SOGETI is looking for a Senior SAS Developer to join our company. As part of the BI & Analytics department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in IT projects related to data life cycle management, from our office in Bertrange.
You will therefore participate in the Development and maintenance lifecycle of SAS applications. At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Participate in the definition of the business requirements;
- Design and analysis of new SAS software in the scope of the project;
- Maintenance of existing SAS software: resolve ad-hoc problems and bugs;
- Analyse the impact of changes in one application to the others;
- Update and maintain SAS components according to the changes of the environments;
- Support the whole software life cycle;
- Write or update documentation for new and existing components;
- Design and implement new data collection including the data model and the physical DB design;
- Develop and maintain database models;
- Provide technical support on the SAS software components;
- Integrate SOA and other components in SAS programs and increase interoperability;
- Elaborate test programs and create test reports.
- Experience with SAS programming (SAS Code) in the context of data management (ETL, treatments, dissemination);
- Proficiency with SAS/BASE (programming), SAS/SQL or relational database software (e.g., Oracle RDBMS);
- Experience with SAS Enterprise guide;
- Experience with MS office Excel;
- Knowledge of SAS Management console;
- Knowledge of SAS Server environment (SAS Stored processes, etc.);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks / projects;
- Experience working in a SAS Unix/Linux environment;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary IT team;
- Experience with statistical analysis and SAS/STAT procedures would be an asset;
- Experience with relational database systems and SQL language;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
5+ years university degree in IT and 5 to 8 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting. In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations. With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud. It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers. And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?