SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Software Engineer - .NET to join our company in Luxembourg.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will participate in the Software Development lifecycle of a project on client premises, a prestigious international organization.
You will do more than just sling code and you will engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects. At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
If you do have a Secret Clearance , then this is an asset!
- Participate in the full software development life cycle at all stages including:
- Analysis & Backlog definition;
- Solution design;
- Follow Agile development best practices as well as DevOps enabling practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Follow security best practises such as OWASP;
- Responsible for working closely with the product owner to create software that meet the business needs;
- Be able to think through business use cases;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in building applications using Microsoft .NET technology;
- Experience in C# Development, Net Core, ASP.Net and MVC;
- Experience in Visual Studio, TFS, MS DevOps;
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle DB;
- Experience with framework Angular would be an asset;
- Any certification in Microsoft .Net would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English.
Education: 3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications). Candidate must be willing to undergo a security clearance procedure as this position might require holding security clearance. All applications will be treated as confidential.
WHY JOINING LUXEMBOURG?
- The safest country in the world in the heart of Europe and less than 2 hours from European Capitals;
- Truly Multicultural: A population of 626,000 people including 48% made up of foreign communities with 170 nationalities;
- The wealthiest country in EU with the best state-funded healthcare system & old-age state pension scheme;
- High quality education with international schools;
- High standard of living including job security, political stability, individual freedom and environmental quality;
- Free public transport.