As part of our growth, we are looking to strengthen our Digital department and we are looking for our future Architect SharePoint/O365 !
You will be part of the "Microsoft Squad" composed of 4 people and you will work on various From Scratch projects : OnPrem migration to Azure/O365 and on the implementation of SharePoint and collaborative tools:
- Participate in all stages of the projects;
- Intervene in pre-sales to understand the needs;
- Propose solutions in agreement with customers;
- Collaborate with IT and BU teams to define a migration strategy/Roadmap;
- Elaborate the Technical Architecture Specification;
- Elaborate general and detailed technical specifications;
- SharePoint Farms Administration;
- Validate the technical feasibility of the features;
- Manage and follow the development of the teams, audit the code;
- Evolve the modules and implement new solutions;
- Be a driving force on the technical possibilities with SharePoint / Office365;
- Promote the Digital Workplace approach;
- Train and support IT Team.
Skills & Requirements:
- 4 years of experience minimum in a similar position
- You mastered SharePoint (OnPrem/Online)
- Knowledge on O365 and Teams
- Cloud experience on Azure is a big asset
- You like intervene on a full cycle project (Pre-sales, Technical expert)
- Fluent in English and French
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting.
In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations. With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 750 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud.
It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers;
And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?