Software Engineer - Java Full Stack
Publiée le 26/05/2023
Sogeti, part of Capgemini
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.
SOGETI is looking for a driven and talented Java Full Stack Developer to join our company.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will get to be involved in the full development project life cycle in our client premises.
- To use agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- To act as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues;
- To research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy;
- To be a key contributor in the creation of technical strategy for projects within client IT with the architecture group;
- To identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and re-usability to expedite projects;
- To be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members;
- To be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle;
- To think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team;
- To coach and help develop the team and client technology community.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework;
- Hands-on experience with a client side rendering framework such as Angular (preferred), Ember, Vue.js or React;
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code;
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, infrastructure as code;
- Experience in designing application running in cloud platforms such as PCF, Bluemix, AWS.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have a real passion for software engineering and best practices;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be passionate by technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience;
- To have a fluency in French and a good command in English.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Get the future you want, apply now!
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)