SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven, and experienced Systems Engineer Windows 10 to join our company. You will be part of a team which interact with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural and prestigious environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience by sharing technical knowledge with your futures colleagues.
As a Systems Engineer you will be in charge:
- Design, implement and manage a fully technical solution for the migration of machines from W10 1809-1909 to W10 21H2 in a SCCM environment
As a Systems Engineer, you will be part of a team that will:
- Part of a specialist Workstation Configuration Management team that is responsible for the Configuration of all devices to Win 10 and all application deployment
- The team will also work with Operation team, engineering team, Packaging Team, active directory/GPO team and Local user SPOCs
- Manage all change requests as required in project;
- Development and documentation of end-to-end migration process;
- Issues analysis;
- Automation of processes and improvements where possible to expedite;
- Confirmation of migration types for various assets; workstations, laptops, Hybrids;
- Manage migration schedule;
- Establishing and execution of pre-migration migration, migration and post migration tasks and activities;
- Application readiness;
- Hardware readiness;
- End User readiness analysis;
- Delivery of end user communication;
- Project reporting and dashboard updates;
- Interface with support teams in every migration stage.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Knowledge of MS Azure-WAAS;
- SCCM - WSUS (Operating System) Migration and Application Deployment;
- W10 1809 and following versions;
- Scripting as PowerShell;
- Always-on, CISCO AnyConnect VPN;
- Application troubleshooting;
- Antivirus MCAfee;
- GPO-APPLOCKER-Workstation Certificate management.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have a positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- To have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a challenging environment working environment;
- To be Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 8 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
About the company
SOGETI part of CAPGEMINI: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
For us, a success story! From of a French start-up launched in 1967 by a man, Serge Kampf, which has become a world benchmark in IT consulting. In 50 years, Capgemini has undertaken a complete transformation… With the same ambition: to be one step ahead of digital and technological transformations. With its 270,000 employees worldwide, experts in their fields, the Group offers its customers a unique offer to seize all opportunities.
AND SOGETI LUXEMBOURG?
Sogeti in Luxembourg has 700 passionate and proud employees to be part of this leading company on the Luxembourg market, in 4 areas of activity: Cybersecurity, Testing, Digital and Infra / Cloud. It also has strong sectoral expertise (Banking, Insurance, Space, Defense, European and State institutions, Aeronautics, Energy, Industry, etc.); but also an ecosystem of international partners (publishers, start-ups, universities) associated with innovation centers; And finally, a 360 approach that supports our clients from strategy to implementation of their transformation. Above all a real playground and evolution for any techie looking for challenges.
We take pride in the diversity of our people who come together to create ideas that will shape the future. We believe that the collaboration of diverse and multi-cultural teams, promotes creativity and innovation, leading to an inclusive culture to the benefit of all.
Our definition of diversity encompasses cultural identity, ethnicity, social origins, sexual orientation, ideologies, working methods, gender identity and disability. To best integrate the value of diversity in our corporate culture, we focus on inclusion to ensure that all employees feel valued and included.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a business imperative at the core of everything we do. Architects of Positive Futures captures our renewed social ambition & three pillars guiding our journey:
- Diversity & Inclusion;
- Digital Inclusion;
- Environmental Sustainability.
This is reflected locally in many projects: creation of OUTFront Luxembourg our LGBTQ+ Network, International Women’s Day, donation of laptops toImpalabridge, Sogeti Luxembourg goes green (green energy, zero plastic, recycling & ISO14001 Certification program), protect biodiversity with Natur&ëmwelt, partnership with servethecity Luxembourg … and many other projects to come.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.
SO, READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?