We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Windows System Engineer!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
You will responsible for the design, planning, implementation and support for the Microsoft Windows environment. You will serve as a technical expert in the area of Windows administration and monitoring.
- To administrate, install, configure, and maintain operating systems and related software to ensure stable performance of the computing environment;
- To evaluate system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibilities;
- To recognize and troubleshoot operating problems with server hardware and application software;
- To make diagnosis hardware and software problems and recommends solutions and performs necessary system repairs;
- To research, analyze and provide recommendation backup/security strategies as required;
- To perform installations of hardware, software, and operating systems upgrades, changes and configurations;
- To collaborate in planning and project management as they relate to the system and server environment to ensure timely completion and delivery of IT services.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 operating systems.
- Expert in Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Group Policy.
- Expert in maintaining server environments including security patches, firmware upgrades, hot fixes, service packs, intermediate versions / full version upgrades.
- Successfully Implemented Microsoft Clustering technology – Windows 2008, and 2012 platforms.
Skills & Requirements
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- To be strongly result & service oriented individual;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a both challenging and emerging environment working environment;
- To have good command in English and in French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
SOGETI: A PRESENCE IN MORE THAN 100 LOCATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
Founded in France by Serge Kampf in 1967, Sogeti, part of Capgemini group, focus on the growing local IT market with over 25,000 people in 15 countries.
With more than 50 years of experience and a great expertise of the different sectors of activity, we support companies and organizations in the realization of their ambitions, from the definition of their strategy to the implementation of their operations, through our pragmatic approach, "Value in the making," and our passion for technology.
SOGETI LUXEMBOURG: 750 employees
At Sogeti Luxembourg, leading provider of technology and engineering services in the country, we support the transformation of its customers by relying on its 4 expertise: Security, Testing, Digital, and Infrastructure/Cloud.
We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Resolutely multicultural, we strive for diversity and have therefore set up a flexible and responsive organization with 750 employees
WHY JOINING SOGETI?
Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest
that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Career Development and Training opportunities: We believe that business success is intrinsically linked to your career success. We want to ensure that when you are on client site that you have the best opportunity to deliver to the highest quality - therefore continuous training is key. As a rapidly growing and evolving business, we offer many opportunities to people who want to learn and stretch themselves. We promote people on merit not tenure. We recognise and reward people for upholding our values and high standards as well as delivering results for our clients and our business.
Thought Leadership & Award-Winning Innovation: If you are a focused individual who wants to continually develop and work alongside industry thought leaders, then you can be part of SogetiLabs which is our Think Tank, a network of over 150 technology leaders from Sogeti worldwide. This is our trend lab that looks for new evolutions driven by new technology. Sogetilabs also carry out in-depth international research about current and future trends, give insight into the impact and application of business and consumer technology. SogetiLabs is part of Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini Group’s worldwide incubator for innovation.
Competitive salary and benefits package: It includes advantageous fringe benefits (Company car, fuel card, meal allowance, tech conferences...)
JOIN THE LUXEMBOURG TEAM