· an opportunity to join a human centric company
· a stable work environment
· training and close monitoring of your professional career
· exciting assignments and projects...
We are looking for a Python web service Developer to integrate a team working for a client in the public sector (European Institution) in Luxembourg.
The Python web service developer works on presenting CMDB inventory data in a way that makes it easier for business to consume it, or by adding quality controls and validations to write operations.
The Python web service developer implements the webservices, tests, and pushes them to our operations team for release.
The service is composed of:
1. a Redis in-memory cache
2. logic to synchronise this cache with the actual CMDB
3. a modern web service framework used to present the API and web interface
4. CI/CD pipelines
The ideal candidate has worked in a large-scale IT environment and has experience with scripting and general ITSM tooling. They are used to develop, test and release.
At least 6 years of experience working in medium- to large-scale IT environment with Python development involved.
· Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
· Service-oriented mindset
· Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
· Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
· Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
Nice to have:
· CMDB/CMS or other relational inventory solutions
· Automation with Ansible, Jenkins
· API and web service experience
· Task follow-up tools such as Jira
· ITIL Foundation certified
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.