Publiée le 17/03/2023
SPRING PROFESSIONAL | LHH
We are looking for one of our client a Financial Controller.
This is a temporary contract with a mission of up to 6 months.
The Professional Spirit that drives us forward - Spring Professional | LHH Recruitment Solutions offers extensive HR solutions through one unique brand. We are specialised in the employment of middle management and highly qualified professionals in contracting, temporary and permanent placement.
- Accounting and reporting complete, timely and accurate recording of transactions and journal entries in the SAP ECC financial system
- IFRS reporting and required internal reporting - Global financial reporting in SAP BPC
- Managing the International Bonus process from review of accrual and invoicing postings, credit control (for R&B invoices) and control of closure of accruals as required
- Cash and capital management - to manage the payment processes and bank accounts of the entities and to optimize cash positions and other cash flows (capital movements and dividends to and from subsidiaries) and to work closely with the central treasury team
- Reviewing and compliance with transfer pricing rules applicable in Luxembourg as well as compliance with corporate policies
- Preparation of local reporting obligations such as annual LUXGAAP accounts, monthly Luxembourg VAT declarations, annual tax compliance
- Manages tax compliance and relevant local (LUXGAAP) and corporate tax reporting.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for the Finance Director – Global Procurement and other stakeholders
- Managing internal and external audit as required
- Creating robust documentation, continuously updating it, storing and sharing it with the team and the direct manager
- Increasing process-level performance by implementing standardization and improvement ideas
- Ensures the coordination of the accounting team
- Providing support in defining the annual budget and monthly cost projections as well development of Annual Plan model and submission in SAP BPC as required.
- Management of other activities related to LPSC deliverables when required (e.g.: reporting activities, testing the functionality of new applications, process analysis requested by the direct coordinator, quality control activities).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance (and / or qualified accountant) and master's degree in this field is preferred
- Microsoft Office - Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous work experience in SAP R/3
- Previous experience in SAP BPC is a plus
- Knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP and Luxembourg taxation is a plus
- Previous work experience of over 5 years in the Finance field,
- Experience in conducting/managing financial audit is a plus
To include yourself in this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Berivan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.