We recruit for one of our client, a leading European Private Equity firm with a diverse portfolio of investments across a range of markets. As a result of the growth of this structure, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant for the Luxembourg office. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to join a small but highly professional organisation.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the Accountant will be fully responsible for the accounting of corporate investment companies.
The Accountant will be working in a team composed of four people and will work alongside the Controllers and the Portfolio Manager.
- Administration and management of the corporate investment companies of the group
- Carry out holding companies’ bookkeeping using the software BOB (around 60 corporate investment companies)
- Prepare the companies’ financial statements
- Follow up receipt of supplier invoices and processing of payments
- Maintain interest calculation, review of accruals and provisions
- Coordinate preparation of corporate investment companies’ tax returns with local tax advisors
- Follow up specific queries and issues related to the accounting of the corporate investment companies
- Monthly cash reporting and cash management
- Reconciliation of registers
- Liaise with professional service providers: banks, auditors, depositary, and tax/legal advisors
- Involvement in other aspects such as corporate secretarial work (BOD, AGM, EGM) administration and tax
- A degree or professional qualification in accounting
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in a similar position appreciated but not required – junior accountants with relevant education degree will be considered
- Knowledge of Lux GAAP accounting is preferred
- Knowledge of BOB50 is appreciated but not required
- Knowledge and experience with Excel
Soft Skills :
- Committed to the highest quality standards
- Resilient and able to deal with pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proactive, curious and eager to learn
- Ability to work in a small team, strong team player, positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Written and verbal fluency and French and English
This position is a permanent contract.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Accounting, Bank and Finance on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.