We often recruit for one of our clients, a European Institution, Administrative Assistants
- Handle the administrative coordination of procedures (monitoring of deadlines, organisation of meetings, appointments and business trips for the team members and the Head of Division)
- Prepare briefing papers for meetings and business trips
- Assist the team during the operations process and, as appropriate, in the follow up of projects (in close coordination with the other departments participating in the process)
- Finalise, distribute and file documents and reports prepared by team members
- Handle telephone contacts with clients and follow information flow while team members are on mission
- Assist in updating and organising contacts
- Optimise operating tools and working methods
- Keep statistics and work plan up-to-date; monitor that procedures are followed during the lending process; input data in the loans database in view of the preparation of reports and statistics on activity
- Cooperate with the other Assistants and members of the department; when appropriate train new colleagues on procedures and processes
- Contribute to a good working atmosphere within the service in order to facilitate the timely implementation of tasks, smooth flow of information and achievement of objectives
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience (Administrative Assistant, Team Assistant, Office Assistant...)
- Flexibility and team work
- Organization and rigour
- Excellent knowledge of standard computer tools : MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Serapis, GED, People Soft are nice to have.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and ideally good level of French. German is a strong asset.
- Immediate availability (you are not on permanent contract currently)
This position is a long-term temporary mission based in Kirchberg.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.