We will soon recruit for one of our clients, a European Institution, several Administrative Assistants.
- Execution of administrative processes :
- Coordinate arrangements for appointments and resolve conflicting demands
- Manage regular updating of databases and statistics, plan and maintain the electronic archives of the department
- Support the department’s activity as well as sensitive and confidential topics
- Organise meetings and business trips, and follow-up
- Back up of administrative assistants during their absence
- Execution of secretarial activities :
- Manage correspondence and filter incoming inquiries by phone calls and emails
- Draft/finalise/edit correspondence on various topics on behalf of the director
- attend meetings and draft minutes
- Ensure accuracy of all documents produced within the department in terms of language (both English and French), grammar and content
- Distribute documents for the teams and accurate filing and data management of electronic and hard copy files, documents, data and other information
- You have an experience as an administrative assistant
- You have already worked within a banking or financial fields
- You are able to work independently
- You speak English and French fluently
- You work accurately and keen to learn
- You have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You are immediately available
This position is a temporary contract of several months, based in Kirchberg.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.