Cash Flow Management Officer
Publiée le 15/07/2022
• Management of cash flow relevant administrative activities under different product lines (e.g. processing draw-downs/repayments of Private Equity funds, guarantee calls and disbursement requests; preparation of cash flow forecasts or reconciliation of cash positions with intermediaries);
• Management of cash flow relevant administrative activities of mandates (e.g. processing of cash calls and repayments for mandators, review of cash positions and movements including reconciliation of positions, forecasts or administration of respective bank and escrow accounts);
• University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar fields;
• A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant professional experience in financial administration, financial securities, mandate administration, or finance or audit, preferably in an area that covers one or several of the organisation’s business lines;
• Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, to react swiftly and effectively to new situations in a client-focussed and high quality service environment;
• Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise;
• Disciplined approach whilst maintaining creativity and lateral thinking towards troubleshooting and problem solving;
• Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with internal and external clients;
• Team player.