We recruit for one of our clients, a global leading insurance company, a Compliance officer.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Legal and Compliance .
- Help ensure the European operations maintains ongoing regulatory compliance with applicable Luxembourg, EEA and other laws, rules and regulations, including the maintenance of necessary policies and procedures.
- Work with the compliance team, and as well as other business within group to manage new projects and reinsurance/insurance products comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain Compliance Register and coordinate reporting
- Asssist in the preparation for the board meetings
- Share and work with the team in Luxemburg and the branches in relevant EU countries
- Manage all the compliance trainings
- At least 3-4 years' experience in European insurance industry compliance within an insurance or reinsurance organisation
- You are oriented team, and be able to work with other legal department members
- You maintain strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders
The position provides a great opportunity to be part of a growing organisation in Europe and a global compliance team.
This position is permanent contract.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Accounting, Bank and Finance on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.