We recruit for one of our clients, an international bank, a Junior Risk Analyst Consultant.
- Identify, measure, mitigate, monitor and report market risk, credit risk, operational risk and liquidity risk;
- Ensure the compliance of the Bank with the risk management policies & strategies, the regulatory requirements and the applicable banking regulations;
- Review and update the different risk management policies;
- Manage the risk management databases, models and systems;
- Assist the Chief Risk Officer in its risk oversight duties.
- Master degree in Economics or Finance;
- Expert in statastics/econometrics;
- Totally fluent in English and French, every other language is a great asset;
- A first experience in risk management would be considered as an advantage;
- knowledge about regulatory environment (i.e. CRR/CRD IV, CSSF circulars, EBA guidelines);
- IT computing and modelling are an asset.
This position is a consulting contract to start in February 2021.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Accounting, Bank and Finance on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.