We recruit for one of our clients a PMO Portfolio Manager.
- Manage the yearly Project Portfolio Prioritization working with the various business teams to get upfront visibility of upcoming projects and working internally to ensure we have the capacity and bandwidth to support accordingly.
- Support global project requests for the Compliance team, ensuring the data received adheres to our due diligence check prior to Initiating project internally within Compliance.
- Manage the Project Portfolio ensuring data is kept up-to-date and relevant across all global projects working with the Regional PMO’s.
- Ensure we develop an online dashboard allowing internal Compliance stakeholders visibility of all projects within the PMO portfolio.
- Take ownership of our suite of metrics and KPI’s and drive analysis and conclusions based on the results which could feed into new Continuous Improvement projects.
- Ownership of reporting and weekly/monthly and quarterly business documents aimed at surfacing project performance to leadership for all global projects.
- Ownership of PMO wiki and ensure constant updates based on changes.
- Ownership of business and Compliance stakeholder list including email aliases to ensure an updated communication approach.
- Represent PMO at the Communication and Education committee.
- Support on managing end to end project management for Business facing projects.
- Support on leading portfolio of Continuous Improvement project
- Working with various teams to automate and scale the current manual processes of managing the project portfolio and metrics gathering.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience with Proven experience of portfolio delivery including providing portfolio assurance and governance
- Advanced content management; SharePoint, SharePoint Designer
- Experience of data reporting and process automation
PfMP or MoP® Certification| PMI is a plus
- Professional qualification in project management
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal
- Proven capability to manage stakeholders at all level
This position is a Consulting assignment.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in ICT and Digital on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.