We recruit for one of our clients, in the industrial field, a Credit and Collection Assistant.
- Maintain a clean ledger and minimise overdue debt as well as maximise cash receipts
- Ensure payments are allocated to customers account
- Resolution of queries, collect payments, cash flow
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days
- Recgular reconcile accounts
- University degree: economics, accounting, statistics
- 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable or Credit role
- Both English and French fluent
- Excellent communication skills
This position is a 3- 6-month temporary work assignment
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Accounting, Bank and Finance on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.