We recruit for one of our client (industry sector), a Customer Service Representative
- Handle the order fulfillment activities of customer orders into SAP R/3, ECC6, systems
- Receive change- requests and initiate required action for response to the customer, including the order maintenance /customer master files and communicate changes to the appropriate personnel/departments and customer.
- Receive and timely respond to customer inquiries on order status, changes and follow up.
- Provide customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Process Daily Control reports.
- Prepare Pro forma- Invoices and follow up on payments (L/C, Draft/Cash before shipment).
- Ensure and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Conduct follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Provide back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Coordinate and follow up of all requests for documentation/certificates.
- Support the sales force (meeting / customer, visit preparation - critical items)
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role, ideally within an industry environment
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is an asset
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Great communication and interpersonal skills - service orientation
- Share ideas, personal expertise to maximize outcomes
- Maintain qualitative relationship with direct colleagues and with others
- Be solution-oriented by taking advantage of available resources to complete
- Identification of problems/risks and find approach to overcome them
- Strong sense of responsibility, stress-resilience
- Availability to start in May
This position is a several-month temporary work assignment for a maternity/parental leave cover, based in Windhof.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.