We recruit for one of our clients, a European Institution, an IT Project Manager.
- Take project management responsibilities to deliver projects and coordinate with business users and other IT technical teams
- Ensure that IT policies and initiatives are implemented, and key operational processes are run in the most effective and efficient way
- Implement and maintain new and existing solutions which requires dealing with the whole software lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Participate in the preparation of business cases and project charters in collaboration with users, and manage related projects including proposing and designing technical solutions consistent with business requirements and IT architecture
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation in line with IT’s standards as required by the Systems Development Life Cycle, and to satisfy operational and audit needs
- Proactively participate and engage in special initiatives and foster optimal usage of IT applications to ensure that applications are conceived, built and managed in line with standards and methodologies
- University degree preferably in computer science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in IT project management, particularly in the design, development and implementation of bespoke banking applications
- At least 2 years of relevant IT professional experience in the financial sector
- Knowledge and experience with at least one IT Project Management methodologies such as PM2, PMI, PRINCE2. Project Management Certification and/or an Agile methodology would be considered as an advantage
- Good experience in functional analysis and testing, preferably in the financial sector
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an asset.
This position is a long-term temporary mission based in Kirchberg.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in ICT and Digital on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.