We recruit for one of our clients, a Laboratory Technician.
The position is at the forefront of controlling the Pandemic outbreak of Sars-Cov 2. We are looking for a dedicated lab technician that is very familiar with RT-qPCR-testing. Specifically, it includes the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating and maintaining a BSL2-lab facility dedicated to Sars-Cov 2-specific testing, primarily via PCR-testing. Current focus is on real-time quantative PCR, but other testing methods would be also be added as they come to the market.
- Ramp-up a new lab: box-to-bench-to-results
- Experience with ELISA-test regimes
- Operating lab-robots
- Document, evaluate and report test-results
- Perform quality control and maintain/calibrate equipment
- GLP-experience, including complying with safety, health, and environmental regulations
- Optimize lab-processes
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate's or Bachelor's degree in a scientific field preferred
- of 2 years of experience working in a lab, thereof at least 1 year of relevant experience with PCR-/ELISA-testing methods
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office and relevant LIMS-computer programs
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write correspondence and reports
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a physically demanding work environment, eg moving and lifting equipment, standing for long periods of time, working with protective gear
- Working under a moning/afternoon-shift regime
- Tech-savvy, ability to improve, optimize, debottleneck lab-processes
- Ability/interest to work in a multi-cultural environment
- English is the required language
This position is a temporary work assignment.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Healthcare and Life Science on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.