We recruit for one of our clients an ODOO Business Analyst junior.
- Source automation needs from CAO-scope action plan and ongoing interaction with stakeholders.
- Derive well-defined Odoo-related projects, and follow-up planned tasks until completion.
- Understand and operate the internally-developed PMO mechanism and set of templates.
- Determine the best ways to keep moving forward, and organize formal stakeholder interactions.
- Raise alerts, escalate frequent delays and/or blocking points, and contribute to solutions.
- Demonstrated successful 1st experience in Odoo ERP implementation projects.
- Immediately available
- Good knowledge in English and French required
- Self-evident on-the-job coordination talent and motivation from day one.
- Ability to communicate efficiently on complex issues, and maintain formalization dynamic settings.
- Proactive, meticulous and team player.
This position is a 3-month temporary work assignment with possibility to be extended after.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in ICT and Digital on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.