We recruit for one of our clients, an Officer - Technology - ICT support & administration
IT activities (50%)
- Support INCERT Technology department with the deployment, administration, operations, support & maintenance of IT components (e.g. firewalls, routers, switches, Microsoft Windows and Linux servers, workstations and laptops, as well as virtualized environments).
- Manage security and technical weaknesses, and handle them in a timely manner and in accordance to decisions taken by INCERT management.
- Manage changes, projects, incidents and problems, including troubleshooting, user access requests, configuration, backups and DRP testing activities.
- Design of new architectures, as well as improvement of existing ones.
- Update on a regular basis INCERT assets inventory to ensure the adequacy of listed IT components.
Support activities (Levels 1 and 2 - business applications) (30%)
- Manage incoming requests via email or phone.
- Handle unexpected events in a timely manner in order to address customer needs and to meet a high level of customer satisfaction.
Support activities require to be on-call outside of office hours.
DevOps activities (20%)
- Provide support on IT projects and assistance to developers by implementing DevOps practices.
- Automate deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructures.
- Maintain the documentation specific to the deployment, administration, operations, support and maintenance of INCERT infrastructures, and ensure it is up-to-date.
Technical skills and education
The following desired competences are required for this role:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience within IT activities.
- Hold a BAC+2 degree or relevant diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study or equivalent work experience;
- A good knowledge in or willingness to learn:
- Firewalls, routers and switches (e.g. TCPIP, DNS, NTP).
- Microsoft Windows and Linux OS.
- Virtualization technologies.
- DevOps (e.g Ansible, CI/CD).
- Be fluent in French and English. Dutch will be an considered as an asset.
- Being proactive, polyvalent and very well organized.
- Have the ability to solve issues and take decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand complex topics and to simplify them for the audience.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Act collaboratively with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity.
The position is a permanent contract.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in ICT and Digital on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.