We recruit for one of our clients, an international family owned company with ambitious growth plans in the pharmaceutical and medical device technological domain, a R&D Specialist.
- You assist in the development of advanced in vitro cell culture models to evaluate products for the topical treatment of wounds and other skin disorders.
- You perform diverse tests on cell (prokaryotes and eukaryotes), on products (physicochemical), on raw materials and maintain cell culture models
- You comply with quality and lab SOP
- You share other general duties and responsibilities required to ensure smooth running of a cell culture lab
- You assist in the development of new polymer based products
- You assist in writing bibliographic researches
- You assist in coordinating and monitoring analytical, chemical, physical or biological tests that are outsources to third parties
- You guarantee the continuity of quality audits following the procedures, release products to the market after being tested and ensure that they reach the determined quality standards
- You realize the product stability control
- You develop new pharmaceutical formulas for the client products and execute stability studies in order to reach the “best before date” of new products and to keep the “best before date” of existing products
- You continuously improve and develop R&D knowledge in order to apply it in the company and to keep abreast trends and new developments
- You support the quality department and Regulatory Affairs concerning the handling of complaints and the production process of the client products and assist in building and performing analytical test for registration of products
- You support the execution of risk analysis of all new and existing
- You are driven by a desire to improve patients’ health.
- You hold a Degree (Master and/or PhD) in life sciences (e.g., Master cell and bacterial culture techniques) or comparable scientific background
- You hold at least a significative year of experience in a lab ideally in co-culture techniques and cell-model development
- Proficiency in English, any other European language would be considered as a plus
- Experience in galenics of semisolids and polymer-based semisolids (gels, creams,) would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast changing scientific environment (adaptability, collaboration, versatility, interest in challenges)
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks and adjust to sudden changes in workflow.
- You are proactive, and you are a driver for change. At the same time, you are pragmatic, problem-solving and looking for initiative
This position is for a 6 months fixed-term contract.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.