Spring Professional Luxembourg is part of The Adecco Group. On January 2020, three entities Ajilon, Adecco Office & Finance and Adecco Permanent Placement joined their forces to create a unique space dedicated to middle management and highly qualified professionals under one single brand : Spring Professional. We are specialized in contracting, temporary and permanent placement in Office, Finance, ICT & Manufacturing.
- Production and submission of the ‘Etat trimestriel’ and ‘Compte rendu’ regulatory quarterly and annual filings to the local Regulator ( CAA )
- Production and finalisation of year end Statutory Accounts for SIIE including liaison with various departments to obtain required information
- Production of other regulatory reporting for SIIE in Luxemburg, i.e. STATEC, ACA
- Production of quarterly management reporting for branches and liaison with FP&A for the completion of the narratives for local branch
- Advisory regarding Luxembourg specific accounting regulations
- Management and review of regulatory reporting at the branches including Bundesbank reports in Germany and regulatory reports in Italy.
- Production of branch specific reports supporting income tax calculations at the branch level
- Collaboration and communication with other Finance functions (Tax, Technical Accounting, Financial Accounting, Corporate Controllership) and other departments (Actuarial, Claims, Operations, FP&A) to assist in development of reporting processes as it expands.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate reporting of VAT for the Luxembourg office
- Provide lead support to internal & external audit to include provision of information on processes and procedures
- Primary contact for the external audit, coordination of the deliverables and resolution of the audit queries
- Preparation of any ‘ad hoc’ reports for the Financial Controller and CEO
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Practical experience in ‘Etat trimestriel’ and ‘Compte rendu’ reporting of insurance companies to the CAA
- Excellent knowledge of accounting according to the Luxembourg law
- French, German and English speaker (Italian language an advantage)
- SAP general ledger system would be advantageous
- Excellent and effective time-management and organisational skills
- Strong practical knowledge of Excel
Our client is a global investor services group.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.