We recruit for one of our clients,an authorized alternative investment fund manager (AIFM) of several real estate fund sand is looking for an senior accountant:
Ensuring daily accounting tasks:
- Gather all the required data for the booking of accounting entries and the NAV calculation process;
- Book and ensure the daily accounting entries or control the pushed-accounting entries;
- Book and compute fund fees (ie: management, performance..) as well as performing deferred tax calculations and all the necessary calculation for NAV production;
- Settlement of purchases and sales of assets, ensuring collection of dividends and interests;
- Reconcile and justify the suspense/sensible accounts;
- Keeping accounting records in compliance and procedures and the accounting framework and standards ( ensuring completeness, integrity, accuracy);
- Ensuring fulfilment of accounting completion checklist;
- Analysis of daily cash movements (check for any unusual transaction);
- Preparation of payments;
- Ensure cash reconciliations;
Capital call and distributions:
- Computing the net distributable cash amount based on the validated NAV;
- Splitting of distribution/capital call amounts to individual investor and preparing the distribution/capital call notice;
- Booking and paying of the distribution amounts and the booking the capital calls.
- Preparation of the tax declarations (direct and indirect) if not outsourced;
- Assisting Tax department in case of Tax audit or any other tax-related query;
- Preparing periodical and annual financial statements as well as investor statements and providing those to the regulatory authorities;
- Ensuring financial reporting deadlines in respect of BNPPREIM procedures, of fund documentation and/or regulatory requirements.
- On-boarding of the accounting service providers or local accountant and monitoring of their performance and duties (KPI’s…);
- Providing accounting related information to internal or external auditors and managing and coordinate the audit process where applicable;
- Providing accounting related information to relevant departments such as but not limited to the Fund Management, Tax, Asset Management…
- Preparation of accounting memos on transactions (sales and purchases)
- Ensure compliance with Back-Offices processes in place;
- Work in lean organisation with the other team members (accountants and Senior finance officer).
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
This position is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Accounting, Bank and Finance on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.