WANTED: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER
We (TLI SERVICES) are currently looking for a “AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER” to integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company.
By joining the TLI SERVICES Consultant Team, you will contribute to its growth and also become a superhero in the company by being THE Master of Agile.
Do you want to participate in this adventure?
- You identify, analyze, and specify requirements with the product owner, subject matter experts and users in the Scrum team
- You ask the right questions to the right people, offer alternatives in case of professional or technical obstacles and proactively demand clear decisions
- You make sure that implemented features are bringing value for the business
- You visualize processes and requirements
- You break down epics and features into user stories
- You explain and discuss requirements with the development team
- You verify that the deliverables meet the requirements
- You translate the product’s roadmap into actionable artefacts (Use cases, Features, User Stories) for the development team
- Education: A bachelor degree or comparable in computer science or related field
- Have at least 3 years of job-relevant experience (e.g. as requirements engineer, product owner, lean product manager) in an agile environment
- Analytical thinking and solution-oriented
- Very good moderation and presentation skills, good communication skills
- Ideally have basic knowledge in hands-on software development
- Have an eye for details and at the same time keep an eye on the big picture
- Interest and up-to-date regarding technical innovations
- Familiarity with the Intellectual Property industry is considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: excellent command of English
What we offer:
· A permanent and internal contract that will provide you stability
· An attractive salary, depending on your profile
· No longer limit your holidays destinations in time or distance, you will have 26 paid days off to enjoy!
· Integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company and evolve
· Be part of a young and dynamic team with a family spirit to have a nice work environment
· No more boring days, the missions will be different every day!
Do you want to meet your future team?
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (PDF or Word preferred). This position is handled by our HR Department.
All the applications will remain totally confidential.