WANTED: PRODUCT MANAGER (F/M)
We (TLI SERVICES) are currently looking for a “PRODUCT MANAGER” to integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company.
By joining the TLI SERVICES Consultant Team, you will contribute to its growth and also become a superhero in the company by being THE Master of Product Manager.
Do you want to participate in this adventure?
- You will create a truly distinguishing long-term vision for the product
- You will define and maintain the product’s strategic roadmap based on input from internal stakeholders, customers and market analysis
- You will optimize the product’s scope, development, evaluation, and implementation of initiatives to improve overall business performance by creating and tracking meaningful product KPIs
- You will ensure optimal and transparent communication across multiple teams involved in the product’s lifecycle
- You will translate the product’s roadmap into actionable artefacts (Use cases, Features, User Stories) for the development team
- You will continuously perform interviews and product demos to current and potential customers based on modern lean product / lean start-up frameworks
- You are an expert with respect to the competition
- You act as a leader and entrepreneur within the company
- You are fun and willing to give birth to new products disrupting the industry
- You have an entrepreneurial, customer centric and agile mindset
- You have a minimum of three to five years of experience in a Product Manager / Product Owner position
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering / IT or related field
- Ideally, you have a proven experience in agile software development practices like Scrum
- Customer first attitude; proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Familiarity with the Intellectual Property industry is considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
· A permanent and internal contract that will provide you stability
· An attractive salary, depending on your profile
· No longer limit your holidays destinations in time or distance, you will have 26 paid days off to enjoy!
· Integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company and evolve
· Be part of a young and dynamic team with a family spirit to have a nice work environment
· No more boring days, the missions will be different every day!
Do you want to meet your future team?
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (PDF or Word preferred). This position is handled by our HR Department.
All the applications will remain totally confidential.