System Administrator (H/F)
Publiée le 31/05/2023
WANTED: System Engineer!
We (TLI SERVICES) are currently looking for a “Windows System Engineer” to integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company.
By joining the TLI SERVICES Consultant Team, you will contribute to its growth and become a superhero in the company by being THE Master of Windows!
Do you want to participate in this adventure?
· You mainly take up your responsibilities as manage Microsoft Windows Server administration, changes, migration, and re-design.
· You will analyze the servers’ issues and troubleshoot or configure accordingly.
· You will Monitor the Windows server farm performance to ensure high levels of security and speed.
· Documentation, you will write.
Who are you?
· You are a Jedi of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 / 2019 and PowerShell is your second native language.
· You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field with 7+ years of experience.
· You are a master of the famous Active directory and their Microsoft Groupe Object Policies.
· You have proven knowledge of VMWare ESXi and you know that Horizon view is not only related to geography.
· You are not lost when your PM will present you some MS Project Gant charts.
· You are not afraid of clusters (be reassured, not those of Covid19).
· Experience with tools such as Comvault, Bitlocker or MetaAccess is a plus.
· Languages: excellent command of English. French, Luxembourgish is a plus.
· The strongest request is your Focus on client happiness!
What we offer:
· A permanent and internal contract that will provide you stability
· An attractive salary and package, depending on your profile
· No longer limit your holiday destinations in time or distance, you will have 26 paid days off to enjoy!
· Integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company and evolve.
· Be part of a young and dynamic team with a family spirit to have a nice work environment.
· No more boring days, the missions will be different every day!
Do you want to meet your future team?
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (PDF preferred). This position is handled by our HR Department.
All the applications will remain totally confidential.