Full Stack Developer (M/F)
In this job, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the software that propels our new product forward as well as sharpening your skills on different technologies. If you love coding and if you create great User Experience, then we have to meet.
On a daily basis, you will get to work with IT teams and the business to develop Victor Buck Services products and enhance the clients’ digitalization programs.
Your technical environment will be composed of Angular, Java, and different modern technology stacks to implement the features our clients are dreaming of and to achieve Victor Buck Services goals.
You will have the chance to show off your skills across multiple modules, ranging from Web applications to micro services. We are constantly building and improving our automated factory in order to increase the level of quality.
You have graduated from a CS degree / Bootcamp and you ideally have 2 to 3 years’ experience in real world production environment working as part of a team.
You love staying on the cutting edge of the Software Engineering stack, your thirst for knowledge is continuously growing and does not show any sign of slowing down.
You love writing reusable, testable and efficient code and for you, a team grows and improves by sharing knowledge and experiences.
Ideal candidate skills
- Proficient knowledge of web technologies
- Java experience and frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- Back-end development experience (e.g. Node.js, Java, Python, …)
- Pragmatic experience with databases (oracle, mongo DB, SQL,…)
- RESTful API design and implementation
- Git and GitHub master
Top reasons to work with us :
- To take on challenging projects
- You like change ? So do we ! We evolve constantly.
- Meet friendly teams & great colleagues
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016 we will ask the selected candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract’s signature