Vodafone Group Luxembourg Internship
Duration: 12 months| Start Date: 1st of September 2022 | Location: Luxembourg*
*Residency in Luxembourg is encouraged. However, we do support cross-border residency in the three neighbouring countries: DE, BE, FR. You must have the right to work in Luxembourg for the duration of your placement.
We are looking for innovative, entrepreneurial-minded university students who are curious about improving the world around us. With you in our team, we will show that #TogetherWeCan!
As an Intern, you should expect to collaborate on a wide range of projects. However, so that you get the most from the experience and focus on your interests, we have three business lines to choose from:
- Vodafone Procurement Company is our center of excellence of global supply chain management is responsible for an annual spend of approximately €24 billion. In this area, our people work to ensure integrity in our supply chains by managing risk through robust systems, industry collaboration and building supplier capability.
- Tomorrow Street is our global innovation accelerator, created in partnership with Luxembourg’s national incubator Technoport. Tomorrow Street hosts and supports the next generation of strategic suppliers for Vodafone and its partners, with a special focus on Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity.
- Vodafone Roaming Services (VRS) manages the global roaming connectivity for Vodafone and other businesses. In VRS, our people are responsible for confidently and securely connecting around750 million mobile customers and devices worldwide, as well as 90 mobile operators and other businesses.
You can read more about the areas by clicking on these links: Vodafone Procurement Company, Tomorrow Street, Vodafone Roaming Services. Please state your preference in your application. We will do our best to accommodate your first choice.
Previous Interns have onboarded in permanent roles in various departments, including SCM Procurement, Electronic Engineering, Product Management and HR. If you want to learn in a fast-paced, multinational tech company do not hesitate to fulfil your online application; we’re ready for you to join us.
What’s in it for you?
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Opportunities to contribute towards world-leading projects that empower Vodafone, our customers and our society
- Business exposure and accountability from day one
- Daily chance to supplement, and bring to life, your knowledge, skills and interests gained at University
- A community of Interns across Vodafone Luxembourg
- We are keen to support transitions from Intern to Full Time career opportunities
What to expect:
- Opportunity to learn in an energetic and professional team
- Gain real experience in fields of innovation, global sourcing and contract management
- Exposure to projects designed to drive positive customer experience, innovation and global savings against ambitious targets
- The opportunity to influence the area you work in
What we’re looking for
- To apply, you must be available and enrolled with your university for the whole duration of the 12 months internship. You must be available to start on 1st of September 2022
- You must have either 0 or no more than 3 years of industry experience before applying for this programme – this does not include part time work, summer internships or university studies
- A strong communicator who is driven, energetic and exhibits lots of initiative
- The ability to demonstrate creativity, resilience, adaptability and a hunger for development
- Exhibit curiosity, passion and aptitude for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Strong academic performance in Supply Chain, Technology, Innovation, Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or other relevant course
- Fluent in English. Verbal and written
- A second European language is an asset, however, this is by no means mandatory
- Proficient knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel