Senior Analyst Client Data Management M/F
Publiée le 17/03/2023
VP Bank (Luxembourg) SA & VP Fund Solutions (Luxembourg) SA
Are you an enthusiastic person who thinks in networks and has an entrepreneurial mindset? Then you'll feel right at home with us. The Operations division is where everything at VP Bank comes together. Our specialists keep things running smoothly and maintain a holistic view of everything that happens at VP Bank. We are an open-minded team, work-ing together to take us all a step further as a bank every day.
Senior Analyst Client Data Management (m/f)
- Participate in the onboarding of new clients (private banking, institutions and funds) by analyzing client documentation for completeness and consistency, and working in close cooperation with our Depositary Function and Private Banking entities
- Maintain accurate records of client information and documentation in accordance with the regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements and update policies and procedures as required, especially AML/KYC and QI/FATCA-CRS
- Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with the Depositary Business Line, Compliance Department, and Front Office Teams
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of gaps, risks and process improvements and assist in taskforces and projects as subject matter expert, hereunder the implementation of a smooth and efficient operational setup for newly accepted fund clients / fund projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with at least 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Profound knowledge of the regulatory framework for investment fund business will be considered as a strong advantage
- Strong team player with an open mindset
- High degree of service orientation
- Aptitude for learning and development in a dynamic environment
- Ability to think creatively and analytically to solve complex problems, and to identify improvement opportunities in existing processes and controls
- Fluent in English, strong German skills and/or a Scandinavian language are considered an asset (written and spoken).